February 9, 2016

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! 
Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 
  • Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


                   "I don't think any of them would be impressed by being called Goths, but they might like being called vampires. I just know I wouldn't want to go out there."

p. 175


by Eric Walters





2 comments:

  1. Now you've got me curious about this one. I'll have to go see what it's all about.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2016/02/09/teaser-tuesdays-146-allies-and-enemies-storm-of-arranon-3/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite interested, too. I wanna read this. I'm curious what it is about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)