February 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday


Sooooo....what book are we waiting on here at RFYF? Since it's February (the month of hearts and love), a story of heart attacks and found love, of course!!



16 Things I Thought Were True: 

......

by Janet Gurtler
Release Date: 4 March 2014
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Heart attacks happen to other people #thingsIthoughtweretrue When Morgan's mom gets sick, it's hard not to panic. Without her mother, she would have no one—until she finds out the dad who walked out on her as a baby isn't as far away as she thought... 

 Adam is a stuck-up, uptight jerk #thingsIthoughtweretrue Now that they have a summer job together, Morgan's getting to know the real Adam, and he's actually pretty sweet...in a nerdy-hot kind of way. He even offers to go with her to find her dad. Road trip, anyone? 

 5000 Twitter followers are all the friends I need #thingsIthoughtweretrue With Adam in the back seat, a hyper chatterbox named Amy behind the wheel, and plenty of Cheetos to fuel their trip, Morgan feels ready for anything. She's not expecting a flat tire, a missed ferry, a fake girlfriend...and that these two people she barely knew before the summer started will become the people she can't imagine living without.
( amazon summary )




1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really good. I can definitely relate to thinking it would never happen to you kind of thing. My dad has brain cancer and it has been one thing after another. I never thought that I would have to take care of my parents until I was old not in my early 20s. Thanks for sharing this one I will definitely be looking out for it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)