May 8, 2012

Review: The Difference Between You and Me by Madeleine George

Summary-
Jesse cuts her own hair with a Swiss Army knife. She wears big green fisherman's boots. She's the founding (and only) member of NOLAW, the National Organization to Liberate All Weirdos. Emily wears sweaters with faux pearl buttons. She's vice president of the student council. She has a boyfriend.

These two girls have nothing in common, except the passionate "private time" they share every Tuesday afternoon. Jesse wishes their relationship could be out in the open, but Emily feels she has too much to lose. When they find themselves on opposite sides of a heated school conflict, they each have to decide what's more important: what you believe in, or the one you love?

Review-
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! It took me 1 day to read and I loved it. I relate to the main character in many ways. The main character is so much like me and i love when its that way. I would read this book over and over again!!!!!!

Publisher-Viking childrens
Reviewer Rating: 5 STARS
Reviewed by~Sierra Wells
~Thank you to the Publisher for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program!~






1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD! It sounds like such a fun book! LOVE the plot! And the awesomely yellow colour! Thanks for your review, this is definitely something I want to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)