July 6, 2011

Review: Accused (The Granzfield #4) By Kate Kaynak

Summary-
Someone in the government has files about Ganzfield...and now they have Maddie. The story continues with the fourth installment of the Ganzfield series.

Review-
Kate Kaynak just doesn't quit! One GREAT book after another! As always I loved Accused. I am sooo hooked on this series! I love Maddie and Trevor! This one just had enough drama and action without over doing it. Excellent work Kate! PLEASE keep them coming! You are one of my all time favorite authors!!!
Thank you to the Author for donating this book!

Publisher-Spencer Hill Press

My Score: 5 Stars-Loved the Book!

Reviewed by~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)